Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday, July 18, 2010

I am grateful to be alive.

I am grateful that my chores are done today - laundry, bathroom, vacuum, dishes, brush dog, remake guest room, prep dinner, scrub garbage cans, take out trash...blech, but it's done!

I am grateful to live in a house big enough to have so many chores....and conveniences.

I am grateful that I found the willpower to stay on my food detox today.

I am grateful that Tessa lets me comfort her when she's sad.

I am grateful for sunshine.

I'm grateful that it's the weekend, so that even though I don't feel well, Ryan can help if I need to vege.

I'm grateful that even though it's not my finest day, I know that future days look bright - soon!

I'm grateful that I just have a cold, nothing more, nothing serious.

I am grateful for my friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment